Vampirism Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Vampirism Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will bring you to a world of vampire in Minecraft.
Inspiring from vampires in legend, Vampirism Mod focuses on how the players survive in vampire world to become hunters or unluckily, they will become one of them.
When a vampire bites you, the character will have an effect called blood poison. If you dont have enough time to cure yourself by finding an antidote, you will become a vampire.
When being a vampire, you dont need to eat or drink anything. You need to find Villagers to get their blood as a real vampire.
Some ettiquettes can increase your power, changing you into a high-level vampire or a lord of vampire.
Hey, let’s start to become a lord of vampire in legend. Please scroll down and download this mod!
How to Install Vampirism Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Vampirism-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Vampirism.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vampirism Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Vampirism Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.