Vanilla Cookbook Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Over 80 New Foods!)
Vanilla Cookbook Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Vanilla Cookbook.
Vanilla Cookbook is a mod that will add to Minecraft a lot of new foods that players can craft (more than 80 new foods and 8 new cakes).
List of some of the mod’s food:
- Cooked Bamboo – 3 Hunger, 1.8 Saturation.
- Cooked Beetroot – 4 Hunger, 3.2 Saturation.
- Grilled Melon – 4 Hunger, 3.6 Saturation.
- Cheese – 3 Hunger, 1.8 Saturation. Erase the effect on people.
- Apple Juice – 6 Hunger, 3 Saturation.
- Birch Tea – 2 Hunger, 6 Saturation.
- Flower Tea – 8 Hunger, 14.4 Saturation.
- Meat Loaf – 6 Hunger, 11.4 Saturation.
- Kebad – 9 Hunger, 14.4 Saturation.
- Sword Lollipop – 4 Hunger, 1.2 Saturation.
- Netherite Apple – 4 Hunger, 9.6 Saturation. Gives you 5 minutes of Resitance, Fire Resistance. 2
- minutes Absorption effect 2 and 10 seconds Regeneration 2.
- Berry Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Cheese Cake. When eating, erases the effect on people.
- Pancake Stack. Can be planted together.
- Et cetera.
In addition, Vanilla Cookbook also added to Minecraft some new things such as:
- Add items that can be thrown into Composter.
- Add new trades with Villager.
Since there are many new recipes, you will want to install JEI (Just Enough Items) to be able to view them.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Vanilla Cookbook Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Vanilla-Cookbook-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vanilla Cookbook Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
Vanilla Cookbook Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Over 80 New Foods!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.