Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to perform magic spells by arranging blocks available in Minecraft to form a construct of specific size and shape. By utilizing the default assets of Minecraft, the mod has a much smaller file size than other mod but still retain all of its magical contents. Players can research and use these magic to help with their survival.
Minecraft promotes creativity, therefore everyone playing Minecraft would have a chance to practice and apply creativity in many situations. In the survival situation, players must be creative and cunning to adapt to the surroundings, use the available materials to create buildings that can help them progress. In the Creative mode, players can even design constructs with outstanding creativity.
To most long-time players, Minecraft has a lot of contents, but not enough for an endless study and research. There would be a point in which Minecraft vanilla would no longer interesting, and it would be the time when Vanilla Magic steps in. Using the available in-game recipes, players can perform magic, building mystic constructs to obtain near limitless powers.
Vanilla Magic requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
One impressive feature that the Vanilla Magic mod possesses is the creative achievement system that allows players to keep track of their progress. This system gives players achievements as they increase their magical prowess and it even assigns them various kinds of quests to complete that will aid them on their journey to become masters of the craft. It’s important to remember that every time you earn a new achievement, the altar will be upgraded and because of this you will need to replace the cauldron present in it. Vanilla Magic is out right now for Minecraft 1.10.2 so players who’ve already updated to the latest version of the game likely won’t face any difficulties getting it to run.
- Tier 1 = Cauldron + Redstone around it
- Tier 2 = Iron Blocks
- Tier 3 = Gold Blocks
- Tier 4 = Redstone Blocks
- Tier 5 = Lapis Blocks
- Tier 6 = Diamond Blocks
- Tier 7 = Emerald Blocks
Vanilla Magic Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- [FIXED] Improved the Mob Spawners Book Data. In creative tab there are now books for Entities including Boats, XPBottles, etc. They are not available in survival game but they are for map makers. There will be book available for ANY Entity in-game, including mod entities. Books will drop after the Player breaks Mob Spawner.
- [FIXED] Improved Altar Smelting algorithm. (use in altar smelting and ore doubling). It should now use only as much fuel as it needs.
- [NEW] Quest Mob Spawner Drop Block.
- [FIXED] Quest Move Block By Book not moving Mob Spawners properly.
How to Install Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Vanilla-Magic.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Vanilla Magic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.