Vanilla Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to something they feel are missing and Vanilla Things is one of them.
Vanilla Things will add many new building blocks to Minecraft. They are mostly blocks that already exist in Minecraft like Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Doors, Fences, Ladders but Vanilla Things will add new versions of them made from materials like Diamond, Wools, Glowstone, Obsidian, etc. so on. However, Vanilla Things also added Minecraft a new block type: Vertical Slab. Vertical Slab is similar to Slab in that it is only half a block but it is vertical instead of horizontal!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Vanilla Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Vanilla-Things-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vanilla Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Vanilla Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (New Building Blocks) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.