Tools in Minecraft Vanilla and Minecraft mods have to say is that many of them are an integral part of gameplay and also contribute greatly to interactivity with the world of players. However, some mods add imbalanced or unnecessary and they are a bit annoying to solve, so Vanilla Tools Mod was born.
Working in the form of a mod config, Vanilla Tools Mod is the only utility that makes a list of tools in the game according to the purpose of the user so they can disable them (not for other players use). Note, however, that certain types of automated activation blocks and special mobs can still use the banned tools, as mod only affects the player.
How to Install Vanilla Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Vanilla-Tools-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Vanilla Tools into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vanilla Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2
Vanilla Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.