Vanilla Tweaks Mod (1.19.1, 1.18.2) is a Minecraft multi version mod designed to enhance vanilla Minecraft without going overboard. It is designed to be minimally invasive and configurable to create a user experience like none other.
Vanilla Tweaks is extremely configurable. Everything from enabling and disabling enchantments to hoe as sickle can be configured straight from the config GUI, accessible from the mods menu or the game menu. It is advised to delete your config file every time you update Vanilla Tweaks, for the configuration options may have changed.
- 0.1 Features:
- 0.2 Screenshots:
- 0.3 Crafting Recipes:
- 0.4 Requires:
- 0.5 How to install:
- 1 Vanilla Tweaks Mod (1.19.1, 1.18.2) Download Links
- Nimble and Hops: These enchantments go on your boots, and can go all the way up to level 3. Each level adds a bit to your movement speed and jump height, respectively.
- Vigor: Goes on your chestplate. It will grant the wearer a one heart max health increase per enchantment level, maximum of 3.
- Veteran: Goes on your head, instantly increasing your knowledge! It will attract all experience orbs in a 32-block radius towards you.
- Siphon: All mined block drops instantly go into your inventory! You won’t have to deal with a pesky zombie or friend stealing your freshly-mined diamonds again! It is friendly with Silk Touch.
- Blazing: Automatically smelts everything the block drops. If you have fortune on your item, it will increase the stack size of the drops accordingly – but not for drops that are blocks themselves. It cannot be applied with Silk Touch, obviously. Only available at level 1.
- Homing: Your arrows will aim right at your target. Level 1 works for entities 32 blocks away, level 2 works for entities 64 blocks away, and level 3 128 blocks away.
New Items and Blocks:
- Dynamite: Simple throwable TNT.
- Fried Egg: Simply toss an egg in the furnace to produce it! It will heal 2.5 hunger bars.
- Binocular Lens: A crafting ingredient for binoculars.
- Binoculars: A non-OP way to zoom! The amount of zoom is configurable.
- Slime Finder:A way in-game to identify slime chunks by right clicking.
- Storage blocks for flint, sugar, and charcoal. Charcoal blocks can be used like coal blocks.
- Backported minecraft 1.13 bark blocks.
- A new way to show off your treasure. A Pedestal.
Changed Vanilla Behaviors:
- Sit on slabs and stairs by right clicking with an empty hand.
- Nether is Less Dangerous as there are no is Lava Pockets.
- New Advancements based on VanillaTweaks.
- You can now right-click already placed signs to edit them.
- Shift+right-clicking already placed signs clears them.
- More realistic predator/prey relationships! When ocelots kill chickens, the chickens won’t drop meat! Same for wolves and sheep.
- Enhanced nether portals.
- Mob Spawners drop themselves when you use silk touch.
- Command blocks can be found in the redstone creative tab. Dragon eggs can be found in the decorations tab.
- Buttons are named according to their material. (E.g. stone/wooden buttons)
- Potion and enchantment level roman numerals now are localized up to level 255.
- Wool can be back-crafted into 4 string.
- Sponges dry in the nether.
- Hoe acts as sickle.
- Better recipes for stairs,stone tools and chest.
- Shift right click an armor stand to swap its armor with your’s.
- Seeds will plant themselves after a (randomly-determined) couple of seconds delay. Farms can now be more easily automated.
- Gui’s now dont move due to having potion effects.
Enhanced Mob Drops:
- Named mobs will drop their name tags.
- Bats drop leather.
- Endermen drop their held blocks.
- Creepers have a 1/10 chance of dropping a TNT block.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
How to install:
Vanilla Tweaks Mod (1.19.1, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Fabric version: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.19.1
Fabric version: Download from Server 1
Forge version: Download from Server 1
Vanilla Tweaks Mod (1.19.1, 1.18.2) – A Simple Vanilla Enhancing Mod is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.