Varied Commodities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Varied Commodities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft introduces into the game many different kinds of new items, though not of the same theme, but each item have a specific function and serves a separate purpose. And most players are not aware that they need these items until they actually use them in everyday life in the world of Minecraft.
There are many kinds of blocks in the world of Minecraft with different functions, from just for show to extremely useful. These blocks are made from a wide variety of natural materials; each block has a distinct function that can solve many different problems that players may face in their survival. These blocks are referred to as Utility Blocks – they are programmed for multiple uses in many different tasks.
There are hundreds of blocks in the world of Minecraft, but only 18 of them are actually useful to the players. Varied Commodities is created to compensate for that drawback; it allows players to overcome many limits in the original Minecraft, even in the multiplayer mode (like trading, ownership…). Varied Commodities also has many decoration blocks that players can use in constructions. To know the recipe, just put 2 Books into the crafting table. Varied Commodities requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2.
How to Install Varied Commodities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Varied-Commodities.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Varied Commodities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)