VE-FluidHandling Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 is an independent library from VoltzEngine to provide shared access to fluid prefabs. This includes a few fluids, fluid blocks, and fluid containers to be used. By itself, the mod provides a simple iron bucket that supports partial filling and all fluid types, unlike the vanilla bucket.
- Milk Fluid: allows storage of milk in tanks.
- Milk Block: allows placement of milk in world.
- Fluid Container: shared by sub-mods to generate new fluid container items.
- Fluid Prefab: used to create new fluids.
- Fluid Block: used to create new fluid blocks.
Actual Additions recipe support
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
VE-FluidHandling Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
VE-FluidHandling Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 (VoltzEngine Module for Handling Fluids) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.