Vector Shaders (1.20.1, 1.19.4) is a mod that was designed to take you back to the 1980s, offering a retro computing experience in Minecraft. It’s as if you’re playing Minecraft on an IBM PC or an Apple II.
- Line Graphics: The shader pack introduces line graphics, giving the game a unique, retro look.
- CRT Distortion: The shader pack includes CRT distortion, simulating the look of old CRT monitors.
- Monochrome: The shader pack offers a monochrome color scheme, adding to the retro feel.
- HUD (Iris only): The shader pack includes a HUD, but this feature is only available with the Iris Shaders Mod.
- Retro Computing Effects: The shader pack introduces retro computing effects, enhancing the retro computing experience.
- PBR Resource Pack Support: The shader pack supports PBR resource packs, allowing you to use high-quality textures.
- Highly Customizable: The shader pack is highly customizable, allowing you to adjust the settings to your liking.
- Fine-tuned Presets: The shader pack includes fine-tuned presets, making it easy to switch between different visual styles.
How to install:
- Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Shaders with OptiFine
Vector Shaders (1.20.1, 1.19.4) Download Links
For All Versions from Minecraft 1.17.1 to Minecraft 1.20.1, 1.19.4
Vector Shaders (1.20.1, 1.19.4) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.