Vehicles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Vehicles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft many types of vehicles that the player can control, such as cars, aircrafts, motorbikes as well as other utilities and customizations so that you can create your own unique ride!
With a vast world such as Minecraft, fast transportation is a vital need. However, the horses and rail carts that the game has to offer is nowhere near enough as they are neither fast nor convenient. That’s why Vehicles mod is created to give players more choice for their transportation needs.
The mod gives you a chance to ride the latest and the most “badass” rides ever (something that cannot be found in horses and rail carts). There are many vehicles with different colors for you to choose. All vehicles are durable, but remember to avoid crashing into mountains or deeps, or they will explode!
You can download the latest version of this Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Vehicles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Vehicles.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vehicles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)