Vending Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Vending Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to introduce Vending Block – a new method of safe trading for Minecraft players. Now players will no longer have to trade via Dropping – a risky method that purely relies on mutual trust. With VendingBlock, scammers are no longer welcome in Minecraft.
VendingBlock is crafted by using 5 Glass Block, 1 Gold Bar, 2 random blocks of materials and 1 redstone / repeater / dispenser. Using Redstone, Repeater or Dispenser will give Vending Block different functions. For Redstone, Vending Block can sell one single type of item every time. If you use Repeater instead, you will have an upgraded VendingBlock. To sell items with this block, jus simple click and choose the items you want to sell. With Dispenser, the VendingBlock can sell 4 different types of items.
With VendingBlock, the transaction between players is now automated. All you need to do is to prepare enough goods and place them into the VendingBlock and go do something else. You can return to collect the profit once everything is done!
VendingBlock requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
There’s also a multiple vending block that can be crafted if you use a dispenser instead of a Redstone in your recipe. There’s also an advanced vending block that’s crafted by using a Redstone repeater instead of the standard Redstone. The GUI of the advanced block is slightly different from the usual, and it’s different in terms of its functionality as well. The most important thing to remember about the second vending block is that you can’t put any items into its buying slot. If you want to edit the settings of a block then simply right click it and adjust them according to your preferences.
Vending Block Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Fixed typo, that caused crash when enderpay wasn’t loaded.
- Added configurable HUD offset.
How to Install Vending Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Vending-Block.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Vending Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: kamilx3 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum