ViesCraft is an easy to use and straightforward mod that brings a very innovative new feature to Minecraft. With this mod, you’ll be able to create full-fledged in-game spaceships and the best part is that they’ll actually have functionality instead of existing solely for the sake of visual purposes. The mod was released fairly recently but has become one of the most popular Minecraft mods out there in a matter of a few months, and this is definitely well deserved because the functionality and features that it implements are on a whole new level as compared to what we usually see from most run-of-the-mill mods.
The ViesCraft basically implements a full-fledged system through which you’ll be able to make large scale airships in Minecraft and, once they’re created, you’ll be able to hop on these airships and fly across the game world to view it from a whole new perspective. The airships require fuel to function and the fuel that this particular mod uses is coal or charcoal. Each unit of fuel will give you a minute of flight time so an entire stick will give you just over an hour which is pretty efficient but fitting since an entire airship is being powered up after all.
The ViesCraft mod features a lot of customization as well. Each airship comes with an expansion module slot, and through this slot, you’ll be able to enhance the functionality of your airship according to your preferences. On top of the expansion module slot, you’ll also be allowed to adjust the look of your airship by fine-tuning its color according to your preferences. All said and done, ViesCraft is an awesome mod that allows players to make massive airships and then fly around on them. This mod is definitely a one of a kind, and we highly recommend trying it out.
ViesCraft Mod Recipes
ViesCraft Mod Changelogs
ViesCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Recreated all of the Item Frame textures. They are a lot cleaner and how I want them.
- Minor and Major Speed Modules now use the hard coded speeds that go along with the new speed modifier system. Using a % just wasn’t the right thing to do.
- Reworked the way all airships render. Should be more efficient now.
- Fixed an issue with renderers not pulling the correct textures for the right model.
- Cleaned up all movement logic for all airships.
- Updated the Main guidebook to reflect all changes.
- I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a “code cleanup” today. Yup. I went there.
ViesCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Added a new module called the Major Speed Module. This increase airship speed to 150% but burns fuel 2x faster. This module works in all airships and the recipe can be found in the Modules Guidebook or JEI.
- Adjusted the Minor Speed Module with the release of the Major Speed Module. Speed is reduced to 125% but has no cons.
- All airship speeds default to 175% now to make them go faster out of the box. If you want to increase or lower the speeds, you can do so via the config.
- Fixed an issue with the config still generating burn time options. This didn’t affect gameplay at all. New configs will now generate correctly with the relevant options.
- Changed the icon of the Minor Speed Module.
- Updated the Module Guidebook to reflect the new Major Speed Module and Minor Speed Module changes.
How to install ViesCraft Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for ViesCraft Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: Viesis – Original Thread on CurseForge