ViesCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Airships for Minecraft
ViesCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is programmed for the players who are a fan of mechanics, especially the planes which allow them to visit the blue sky or move from this place to another place without any geographic barrier. Magically, ViesCraft gives them exactly what they want – It is the planes using heat energy allow them to venture the boundless sky of Minecraft world.
ViesCraft is a mechanics mod attracting a huge fan in Minecraft community all over the world. It is handy and attractive, but it is not so hard to become familiar with this mod. The beginning player also can understand the primary mechanism of this mod. Especially, in ViesCraft, to create equipment, you just need a Crafting Table. It is a scarce mechanism in the transportation-making mods because in common, these type of mod need a particular crafting table.
With this mod, all components of a plane can be manufactured in Crafting Table with material that is very easy to find like coal. Moreover, it provides 3 essential guide books in Minecraft to the players. These books explain the crafting recipes, the supporting components that the player can add to their plane or some related mechanism. The ViesCraft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install ViesCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Airships for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ViesCraft-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for ViesCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2