Villager Market Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft can help improve your trading skill with NPCs in-game by organizing all items that you want to trade with villagers into one single block.
Have you ever been to a village? If you did, then you should know that villagers usually have something to trade. But sometimes those townsfolk go off somewhere, making it hard to trade with them. Not to mention all of them look nearly the same!
To avoid confusion and save time, Village Market mod adds into the game a block that acts as a combined list of goods of all villagers within a village. By placing the block at the center of the village, names of all villagers and the items they have can be seen in the interface.
- L – Display classification menu
- A – Number of trades can be made
- B – Maximum number of times you can buy a particular item.
- C – Hit one time to buy one
- D – Hit one time to buy all
- E – Toggle between viewing all recipes and viewing only creatable recipes
How to Install Villager Market Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Villager-Market.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Villager Market Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Villager Market Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.