Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to remove the armor they are wearing inside the Enchant, Repair and Crafting interfaces without having to open Inventory many times.
Every time you have to do something with the armor that you are wearing, do you realize that you have to open and close the inventory numerous times just to remove/put on the armor? Too many steps for just a simple task right? Visible Armor Slots is created to make the armor slot visible in the Enchant, Repair and Crafting interface to allow quicker equipping/removing without opening Inventory repeatedly.
Players can directly remove the armor that they are wearing to enchant, repair or craft. The mod also helps to manage multiple armors at once.
In the current version, Visible Armor Slots mod supports Crafting Table, Anvil and Enchant Table. More interfaces will be supported soon.
You can download the latest version of the Visible Armor Slots mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Visible-Armor-Slots.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2