Void Islands Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to create an exclusive world dedicated to the Sky Block game mode, where many players can join and play together. Server host can use this mod to create new game server as well as adjusts the setting of the islands, creating many conditions for other players to experience.
Sky Block is a game mode where players demonstrate their survival ability on an island suspended in the sky, with an extremely limited amount of resources. Just only one mistake is enough to make the player suffer, sometimes even impossible to continue and have to start over from scratch. This is a very exciting game mode that Hardcore Minecraft players prefer.
The indicators that can affect the island creation process that the server hosts can edit in the config section of the mod includes:
- Elimination of the Bedrock layer in each island
- Creation of additional layers of blocks under each island
- Creating an Overworld dimension; the height of clouds, altitude or the magnitude of each island
- Chests and baggage for beginners; allowing each island to have a command block…
In short, Void Islands Control is a perfect tool to create a Sky Block server for multiplayer. Void Islands Control requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Void Islands Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Void-Islands-Control.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Void Islands Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 (Work for all those versions)
Void Islands Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.