VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Minimap for Minecraft
There are basic features of a minimap mod, VoxelMap will work to give directions, showing the location of players, showing chunk grid, … and show mob around (it is default for singleplayer).
- Z: Zoom in and zoom out the map.
- M: Customize.
- X: Full-screen map.
- N: Create a landmark location.
With full-screen mode, you can zoom in and out to easily observe your location carefully …
You can create position markers to mark locations such as where mob spawner appears, where the temporary storages when you have a tight bag on your back, where there are wolves, …
… Then the waypoint will display both in the game and on the radar:
You can also view full screen and customize your minimap by editing the setting (button M):
How to Install VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Minimap for Minecraft
- Install LiteLoader first.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods/ (version)
- Put the mod you want to install into mods version folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Minimap for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.