VoxelMap Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
VoxelMap is a very useful Minecraft mod that completely overhauls the in-game mini-map and makes it much more intuitive to use. A mini-map is without a doubt one of the most useful features of any game because it allows [layers to access a whole lot of very important information at a mere glance. However, the default mini-map of Minecraft ceases to impress at certain times and doesn’t really provide a whole lot of useful information which is why a mod like this is can actually prove itself to be quite useful and make the experience much more engaging for the players.
The mini-map implemented by the VoxelMap not only looks amazing but also provides players with tons of much-needed information. It has many great features such as different icons for different mobs, per-dimension waypoints, and even biome overlay if you’d like to use that option. The mini-map will also allow you to teleport to any given waypoints as long as you have the necessary tools and permissions required to teleport. Overall, VoxelMap adds an incredible amount of functionality to the in-game mini-am, makes it much more intuitive to use and places a lot of useful information at the fingertips of its users.
Other than its functionality, the mini-map of the VoxelMap is also very appealing in terms of visuals. The map does a great job of accurately portraying all the in-game colors within itself and does a great job of highlighting all your surroundings. Of course, it’s worth mentioning that you can only use the map to see territories that you’ve already explored, and any unexplored locations will still be in the dark for you which is, of course, the case with the default map. Overall, this is a very useful mod that you’ll definitely enjoy using if you feel like the in-game mini-map is a bit lacking.
VoxelMap Mod Update Logs
- Fix for guardian elders (1.11+).
- Fix for players or mobs wearing plain Steve skull (crash fix for 1.8.9 and below, just visual otherwise).
- Screens with filters (waypoints, mob select and player select) start with those filters focused. IE you can open the waypoint list and start typing.
- Support for a lower res background map that shows the whole server (not just areas players have explored) if it is included in a server resource pack (or elsewhere).
- New keybind: toggle in-game waypoints on/off (unbound by default).
How to install VoxelMap Mod?
- Download and install the Liteloader Mod for Minecraft!
- Download the VoxelMap; download links are below!
- Just go to “.minecraftmods1.11.0” and move the mod file into 1.11.0 folder!
Download Links for VoxelMap Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.11 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.9.4 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.9 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.8.9 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.8 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.6.4 – Requires Liteloader
Credit: Mamiya0taru – Original Thread on CurseForge