WAILA Plugins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
WAILA Plugins mod supports displaying in-game information using the familiar WAILA HUD on different mods.
Due to its convenience, the creator feels that it is important to integrate WAILA to support other mods. That’s why WAILA Plugins mod is created. The mod can support many mods, including: Blood Magic, Flaxbeard’s Steam Power, Forestry, Magical Crops, Mekanism, Pam’s Harvestcraft, Railcraft, RedLogic, Resourceful Crops, and Thermal Expansion. Players can view info about blocks that are added by those mods, making it easier to manage complex machineries which require a lot of knowledge to operate.
You can download the latest version of the WAILA Plugins Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install WAILA Plugins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, EnderCore, WAILA Mod, WAILAPlugins.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for WAILA Plugins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
WAILA Plugins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.