Warp Book is a utility mod that replaces the command /home or /warp which you are using in popular Minecraft survival server.
The main ability of this mod is to allow player to teleport anywhere with Warp Page and Warp Book
- Warp Page allow you to save a certain location by right-clicking, you can name that location. Press Shift + Right-click to remove saved location.
- Warp Book is the main tool in the mod, it help player to teleport. After saving a location with Warp Page, right-click on Warp Book and put the saved location Warp Book’s Warp list by pressing Shift + Right-click. Simply press Right-click to teleport to desired location in Warp Book.
There are also items such as Teleporter, Warp Book Cloner, Hyper Warp Page, Deathly Warp Page….
Rating: Warp Book help you move quickly in your vast Minecraft world. Warp Book mod is worth to install because it doesn’t require any other mods.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Warp Book 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Warp Book.jar
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Warp Book Mod 1.12.2
Warp Book Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.