Warp Scrolls Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds a single item to the game: A warp scroll.
- Crafted with a bit of paper and an ender pearl, a warp scroll allows you to set the teleportation location wherever you are standing, simply by right clicking while sneaking.
- The player scroll will store the coordinates that the scroll will teleport onto the tooltip so that you won’t forget!
- Each scroll has a single use, although a config file is planned that will allow configurable amounts of teleportations.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install Warp Scrolls Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Warp Scrolls Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11