Wasteland – The Lost Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Wasteland mod is an entirely new, yet still familiar, way to play Minecraft. If you’re a fan of the Fallout series you’ll want to get this mod. You’ll need to create a brand new world for this but it’s truly incredible.
You’ll start in a fallout shelter with a chest that’ll help get you started. But once you step out you’ll see just how barren everything has become.
After some exploration you should come across many desolate and abandoned villages. Enter with caution as they’re usually inhabited by zombies, even during the day. And you may find a few chests with goodies in them so be sure the check everywhere.
You may also come across an entire city abandoned and in ruins. It’s full of mobs and loot but it’s also massive and terrifying at times. As with everywhere else in this mod, proceed with caution.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Wasteland Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2