Waving Plants Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
At a glance, it should be easy to guess what the Waving Plants Shaders mod does for Minecraft. It’s a combination of a relatively basic shaders mod which brings the GLSL shader pack to mind, with some added graphical features which allow for foliage to move and kind of sway in the wind, or even without wind, since Minecraft doesn’t really have wind. Grass, leaves and bushes will all waver and quiver and during periods of bad weather, like snowstorms or rain, this waving becomes more violent and irregular. Basically, this mod makes Minecraft more realistic by making the world look more alive than normal.
Naturally, the Waving Plants Shaders mod puts a significantly greater strain on a computer and there are some troubleshooting tips for those players who experience a massive drop in FPS while using this mod. Some quick fixes include lowering your render distance, turning off smooth lighting and setting the chunk loading type to multi-core. However, if you’re experiencing issues while using a shader mod, which is intended to enhance the appearance of Minecraft, then maybe you shouldn’t be using it in the first place. There’s really nothing bad to say about this mod – give it a try if you’re looking for something new.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod Changelogs
- New addon options.
- Added new ID’s from Biomes O’ Plenty.
- Fixed invalid gbuffers_terrain for some.
- Fixed flickering issue on certain GPUs.
How to install Waving Plants Shaders Mod?
- First, download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download the Waving Plants Shaders from the Downloads section bellow.
- After download the .zip, simple copy into .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Open the game and go to Options/Shaders and select you favorite shader!
Download Links for Waving Plants Shaders Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.X, 1.10.X, 1.9.X, 1.8.X and 1.7.X
- Full Version(1.10.X): Waving Plants V3.5 – Fixed flickering issue on certain GPUs
- Full Version(1.8.X):Waving Plants V3.4 – Cleanup.
- Full Version(1.7.X): Waving Plants V3.2 – Fixed invalid gbuffers_terrain for some.
Credit: Regi24 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum