WAWLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
WAWLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 uses a simple idea of WAILA Mod – What Am I Looking At and several unique improvements in features in Minecraft.
The main feature of WAWLA Mod is to provide information about a random block that the players want to see. This feature has appeared in WAILA Mod, but the difference is some new features in WAWLA Mod such as:
- Hardness, the ability to avoid fire of the block.
- Tools and necessary time to harvest block
- Processing percentage of block.
- Developing time for tiny pets
- The time before the pet can breed again.
- The number of mobs.
- Information of pet: whether being tamed, sitting or not.
Some other features:
- The number of EXP of EXP orb.
- The speed and height of the horse.
- Name of the item in Item Frame.
- Name of Villager
- Name of the players on their skulls.
A useful and convenient mod, you should install to follow and understand more about this game!
How to Install WAWLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the WAWLA.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for WAWLA Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)