The Waypoints mod for Minecraft is one that’ll make your life extremely easier if you’re a player who frequently moves from one place to another. There’s no doubting the fact that in Minecraft there are tons of places to explore and while this is a good thing for the game, it also means that players often have to spend a rather absurd amount of time going from one place to another and this time could have been utilized better doing something more productive. Walking in Minecraft is a wonderful experience; you will be enjoying the magnificent scenery and maleficent nature. However, if you build a house, for example, then you also walk from home to several places such as mob spawner, visit your friends’ house, etc. someday. The truth is your experience will be totally different and unpleasant. Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 brings a movement solution for Minecraft. That uses small blocks called waypoints.
Firstly, we will craft this block with recipe:
To create a Waypoint, we will build them in a shape as follows:
The size can expand up to 3×3 (depending on the structure and requirement of high symmetry from the builders).
Right click to set the name for waypoint.
It builds extra other waypoints and they will appear here.
This is an effect when teleporting (it is quite nice and similar with using the portal).
This will be the mod helping the players reduce a tremendous movement time in the game due to the reasonable cost and enormous features (Note that is you use too many waypoints, it will likely cause nausea effects and make players dizzy).
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
Although the Waypoints mod is incredibly useful for obvious reasons, its execution could definitely have been much better. Many users with various different Minecraft versions have reported crashing issues on servers with this mod. Fortunately, most of these are being fixed as they come up so they aren’t long lasting issues that would have any majorly adverse impact on your experience. Overall, the Waypoints mod is easy to use ad will add a whole new level of convenience to your Minecraft experience.
Waypoints Mod Changelogs
- Changed data storage format to JSON
- Fixed bug when running on the dedicated server.
- Fixed some of the bugs that appear when running on the dedicated server.
- Configurable min and max waypoint size.
- Configurable option to allow not square (rectangular) waypoints.
- Random effects and exhaustion after using waypoint (configurable).
- Added sound effect on player teleportation.
How to Install Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Waypoints Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Waypoints Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: kamildanak – Original Thread on CursForge