Waystones Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
The Waystones mod is another addition to the long line of teleport mods available today. Since there are so many teleport mods available, you’re probably wondering why you should try this one over all the others. There’s no definitive reason as to why you should consider this particular teleportation mod over others, but it’s definitely worth noting that the mod seems to show a lot of finesse and is overall a lot more convenient to use as compared to most run-of-the-mill mods of this category. If traditional teleportation mods are a bit too complex for you and you’re looking for something straightforward and simple to use then this mod will be right up your alley.
Waystones basically implements waystone blocks into Minecraft, and these are the blocks that you’ll be teleporting to when playing the game. The blocks aren’t easily acquirable, so you’ll need to craft them before you’re able to use them. Using the waystones of this mod is pretty simple. Once you craft and setup a block in a certain area you’ll need to activate it. Once you have a waystone activated, you’ll be able to return to it from any point in the world through the use of a return scroll or a warp stone if you have them enabled through the config.
If you plan to use the Waystones mod, then we definitely recommend enabling the warp stone. The difference between the warp stone and return scroll is that the warp stone actually lets you choose which waystone to return to whereas the return scroll will only teleport you to the last activated waystone which can actually be rather inconvenient at times when you’ve setup multiple waystone blocks throughout the game world. It’s crucial to keep in mind that the mod will function slightly differently depending on the mode you use it in so you’ll need to adjust your playstyle accordingly.
Waystones Mod Changelogs
Waystones Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Added Waystone-to-Waystone teleport: right click an activated waystone again to get to the selection screen
- Added optional experience level cost option (0-3 levels based on distance travelled)
- Added Warp Scroll: a one time use version of the Warp Stone
- Added waystone sorting (hover button in list to see up/down buttons)
- Added very simple worldgen option with auto-generated names
How to install Waystones Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Waystones Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: BlayTheNinth – Original Thread on CursForge