We are the Rangers Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
Hello everyone, as usual, we will come up with an interesting minimap at the weekend. This week, we desire to introduce you one minimap called We are the Rangers Map – a wonderful map about wild animal protection (it sounds strange, right?)
We are the Rangers, but there are some types of rangers such as Rangers are to protect the forest, protect wild animals, or to develop the agriculture.
This time, we will face with a group of extinct animals hunters (actually they work illegally). Your mission is to trace their marks with other talented Rangers. After finishing the special mission, you can prove that you are talented Rangers.
There are a lot of new animals which sometimes you have never heard before in this map. All of them will become extinct if you don’t help them. This map was built by more than 100 people in the community to enhance the awareness of illegal wild animal hunting trade crisis.
Hope you will have many interesting lessons after playing this map.
There are two versions supporting with Minecraft such as 1.8 and 1.9.4.
How to install We are the Rangers Map
- Download We-are-the-Rangers-Map.zip
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for We are the Rangers Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)