Wearable Backpacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is another fantastic backpack and satchel collection. With a beautifully-crafted appearance and unique functions inherited from the mod of the same theme, Wearable Backpacks can give you the best gaming experience.
With features revolving around storage capacities of backpacks, let us summarize the main points:
- The items contained in the backpack will not be visible and they will be attached to the player. If you change the bag, all items will remain unchanged.
- The backpack will take the slot of the breastplate, and it can provide decent protection (backpack has the same armor value with leather armor). Therefore you must choose between armor and backpack.
- Other players can open your backpack to borrow items
- The backpack will drop near your dying location so you can easily get it back.
All parameters can be customized in the config file of the mod folder, making it convenient for the players in editing the mod’s features to match their play style as well as to avoid an imbalanced game.
You can download the latest version of Wearable Backpacks mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Wearable Backpacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Wearable-Backpacks.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Wearable Backpacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2