Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10
Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10 adds fourteen new flowers that generate naturally across the world, giving the game a bit more color. You can also use flower seeds to plant and grow more flowers just like wheat. In versions for 1.5.2 or higher, you can also craft flowering vines using three flowers on each side of the crafting grid to get six vines. In versions for 1.6.2 or higher, all crops now use a tile entity (so they take up 1 block ID) and if you have GalatiCraft installed, alien flowers will spawn on the moon!
Config File Directions:
- Block IDs – You can set these up to a maximum of 4096.
- Item IDs – You can set these up to a maximum of 30,000(?).
- Tallgrassdropsflowerseeds – Normally set to false, set this to true if you want flower seeds to drop from tall grass along with wheat seeds.
- FlowerseedRarity – Normally set to 10, this makes flower seeds drop as often as wheat seeds. Lower this number to make them drop less often.
- Flowerdirectlytodyerecipes – Normally set to false, set this to true if you want a single flower to turn into two dye in the crafting grid (like red and yellow flowers).
- EedstoneflowerdyerecipeOutput – This number determines how many dyes you get from crafting the redstone + water bottle + flower recipe. Can be set as high as 64.
- FlowerseedrecipeOutput – This number determines how many seeds you get by combining two flowers in the crafting grid. Can be set as high as 64.
The output of all recipes is determined by the config file above (except for dyeing wool). All recipes work with all flowers.
How to install Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download and place mod ZIP files in the /mod/ directory of your /Minecraft/ folder. Done.
Download links for Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.