Werrus Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
The general point of these shades is from Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod, maleficent lights with blurred fogs in the far distance. The players will feel like they are playing an offline game with wonderful animation. The main color of Werrus Shaders Mod is a little yellow and light and touching to our eyes.
Only one weakness of this shaders, in my opinion, the colors and shadows has not been real, sometimes it feels like a jelly donut.
Werrus Shaders Mod has been developed by animation card AMD Radeon HD 6320 so that it will support and optimize to this animation card more than others.
Werrus Shaders Mod has 2 versions:
- Original: Fabulous and beautiful
- HFPS (High FPS): Less fabulous, increase FPS (for weak computer)
How to install Werrus Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Werrus-Shaders-Mod into the folder.
- Select Werrus-Shaders-Mod and select “Done”.
Download links for Super Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11 and All other versions
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
Werrus Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.