Winged Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that will add Minecraft wings! These wings can be used to completely replace Elytra. It also has the same features as Elytra but it will have many different styles for players to choose (instead of just boring gray Elytra).
To start with the mod, you need Cores Of Flight. There are two ways you can obtain Cores of Flight:
- Find it in the End Cities.
- Crafted it using Broken Cores Of Flight. Broken Cores Of Flight can be found in simpler dungeons than in Overworld.
Once you have Cores Of Flight, you can use it to create a variety of different wings (you can use JEI to see their recipes)! Once you have the wings, you just need to right click it will be worn on you. You should note that unlike Elytra, these wings will become part of you and you will not be able to remove them easily.
You can remove your wings by making a ceremonial knife and dipping it in a flask of Dragon Breath. Be careful, though. It will hurt.
In addition to wingsed in Minecraft, wingsed, it also added to Minecraft “boosters” to make flying with wings easier. Moreover, it also has an item called “Heart of the Sky” that will give you the ability to fly like in Creative Mode.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Fabric Language Kotlin
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Winged Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot
Winged Mod 1.15.2 (Add Permanent Wings to Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.