Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is an addon for Applied Energistics 2 Mod. It adds a Wireless Terminal version of the AE2 Crafting Terminal with the ability to install upgrades.
- Two modes: Easy and Hard (Default) (only in 1.7.10)
- In hard mode:
- The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is expensive
- No recipe for Infinity Booster Card, though it is still obtainable
- In easy mode:
- The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is cheap
- Infinity Booster Card has a recipe
- In hard mode:
- NEI/JEI Integration
- Keybind Support
- Wireless Terminal must be in your inventory
- Charges correctly with Wyvern/Draconic Flux Capacitor, TE Energetic Infuser and like items/blocks
- No energy drain when in Creative
Wireless Crafting Terminal
- A version of the AE2 Wireless Terminal with a 3×3 crafting table integrated
- Also includes armor slots
- Trash slot
- Infinity Booster Card Slot
- Magnet Card Slot
Infinty Booster Card
- Allows use of the Wireless Crafting Terminal at any range and across dimensions
- To use, insert into Infinity Booster Card Slot in the Wireless Crafting Terminal GUI
- A magnet that will automatically insert items directly into your AE network
- Crouch+Right-Click to activate (not necessary in 1.10.2 v0.0.15)
- Right-click to open filter GUI
- Filter can be set to whitelist or blacklist mode
- Filter has Ignore NBT, Ignore MetaData, and Use Ore Dictionary options
ExtraCells 2 Integration
- Max Power (AE Units)
- Default is same as standard AE Wireless Terminal (1.6M AE)
- Min: 800K AE/Max: 6.4M AE
- Disable Infinity Booster Card (Enabled by default)
- Enable Easy Mode (Default=false)
- Infinity Booster Card Drop rate (when in hard mode)
- Disable Infinity Booster Drops (when in hard mode)(per Wither/Dragon config in 1.10.2)
- MineTweaker Override (Enabling disables all recipes so you can add your own via MineTweaker)
- AE2 Controller Chunk Loading (1.10.2+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Applied Energistics 2 Mod and p455w0rd’s Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2