WIT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – What is That Mod for Minecraft
WIT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – What is That Mod – is a mod similar to WAILA – What AM I Looking At mod, a mod that can reveal details info and stats of blocks and mods in Minecraft.
WIT mod has a simple interface and somewhat similar to WAILA mod. The info panel is located on top of the screen, displays information such as:
- Name, ID of item, block
- Origins (from what mod)
- Ready to harvest yet?
- … and much more.
The only difference of WIT from WAILA is that WIT is lighter and has less connection to other mods (which means less add-on), perfect for players who prefer less than more. User interface effects are also different than WAILA.
Functions and stats of WIT can be adjusted in the config file of the mod.
How to Install WIT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – What is That Mod for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, WIT-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put WIT.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for WIT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Beta version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
WIT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – What is That Mod for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.