Witch Hunter Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
Witch Hunter Map is a map collecting a lot of genres such as adventure, puzzle, parkour, survival, PVE, and a little horror. Starting the game, you have to solve one murder case in Twilight Town. After solving the case, you have to hunt the witch to protect the city.
The journey to find and kill witches is long and difficult; sometimes you will feel not enough information to find out the locations of witches. Once you go back, you have to find the people in the city to collect the information. One thing is that the information from every resident will be different which depends on the progress you are playing to which sessions of the map. Therefore, you have to talk to citizens of the village many times. (Note: you must right click on the person you want to talk with).
Overall, this map combines several ways of playing. It is not only hunting and killing Witches. There are many scenes of parkour along with an amazing plot in the map. Personally, I think those are interesting.
How to install Witch Hunter Map
- Download Witch-Hunter-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for Witch Hunter Map
> for Minecraft 1.9.4 (Out of date)