Witchery mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 appears in many major mod packs like Feed the Beast and Sky Factory 2 due to their similarities in nature. It can be used as the platform to produce any material in Minecraft.
Witchery is designed by developer Emoniph. It was first introduced on Minecraftfoum and then promoted by the Curse community. It allows players to perform rituals, producing special concoctions to control the magic of the Witchery world. Moreover, it uses materials that are available in the Minecraft world for magical rituals.
Despite lacking majestic spells, powerful wands or enchanted armors, Witchery introduces something much darker and “real” Wither, Witches, Demons, cursing with Voodoo magic … It also adds into the game 2 new dimensions Spirited World and Tormented Dimension. This mod requires Minecraft 1.7.10 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Witchery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Witchery-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Witchery-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Witchery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Witchery Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.