Wood Converter Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft allows players to convert between types of wood to save time, efforts and resources.
When playing Minecraft, I can assure you that any survivors would face the problem of building a house with a certain type of color wood, but it is out of stock and the other types are not suitable. Then, there are three ways to solve it, one is to look for the exact type of wood, while the second is to use whatever you have. The third way seems to be smarter and more convenient, which is using Wood Converter mod.
Using Wood Converter mod, players can convert wood blocks of a tree type into another. The order is as follow:
Oak -> Spruce -> Birch -> Jungle -> Acacia -> Dark Oak -> Oak
The recipes are easy to follow (leaves and seeds can also be converted):
You can download the latest version of the Wood Converter Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Wood Converter Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Wood Converter.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Wood Converter Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
Wood Converter Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.