WoolToString Mod 1.14.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.2 called WoolToString.
As you know, String is an item of Minecraft that is dropped when you kill spiders or break their webs. String is often used to create Bow, Fishing Rod, Lead, and Wool. In addition, the String can also be placed on the ground into Tripwire for activation of Tripwire Hook and Redstone.
But finding String is not easy because it forces you to fight spiders and they are not always available for you to kill. WoolToString is a mod that will offer solutions for this!
As mentioned above, you can use String to create Wool. So why not reverse it? With WoolToString, the reverse process from Wool to String is now feasible. Normally, you will need 4 Strings to make 1 Wool. When reversed, 1 Wool will give you 4 Strings!
WoolToStrings is a small mod that you can use independently. However, it is more suitable when combined with other mods or in the modpack you desire!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install WoolToString 1.14.2/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, WoolToString-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for WoolToString Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2
WoolToString Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2 (Convert Wool Into Strings) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.