WorldEditCUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Forge Edition for Minecraft provides a useful tool for the players who love construction and repair large buildings.
As you know (or don’t know), WorldEdit is a powerful tool with its ability to build, change, and specially localize an area in the game. It means you can make a thousand-mile wall without setting every block. You can make it become a sphere made of random blocks with impressive exact.
Some original features of WorldEditCUI:
- Build in selected area.
- Copy, paste the construction
- Create the structure in a sphere, cylinder.
All these above features have appeared in WorldEditCUI Forge Edition Mod with one more core function: Client-Side User Interface. Now, everything will become maleficent and astonishing. You will not need to remember exactly the location of the block or predict the sizes of the structure because every area will display in blurred 3D line.
Some pictures of what the mods can do:
How to Install WorldEditCUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Forge Edition for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, WorldEditCUI-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods (If it not exists, create a new one.)
- Put jar file of WorldEditCUI into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for WorldEditCUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
WorldEditCUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Forge Edition for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.