Wyrmroost Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Dragons World!)
Wyrmroost Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will bring to the Minecraft world many legendary dragons!
Currently, Wyrmroost will add Minecraft the following dragons:
- Silver Glider: The Silver Glider is shaped like a bird. You can tame the Silver Glider (tame) by moving slowly to it and then feeding it (tropical, cod or smalmon). Once the Silver Glider is tamed, you can wear it on its head and it will act as an Elytra.
- Overworld Drakes: Overworld Drakes appears in Plains and Savannas in the morning. Overworld Drakes can be tamed like horses. That is, you need to climb it many times until it accepts you. However, this is very dangerous because Overworld Drakes will always find ways to attack you and push you away when you climb on it.
RoostStalker: RoostStalker are quite small dragons and often appear in groups. They like to steal items from chests so you should be careful about this. To tame them, you’ll need to feed them Dragon Eggs (mod’s).
- Et cetera.
In addition to the addition of Minecraft dragons, Wyrmroost also added many new items. In the future, the author of the mod also intends to add a new dimension for dragons.
To view the details of the mod, you can visit its wiki (https://wyrmroost.fandom.com/wiki/Introduction).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wyrmroost Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wyrmroost-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Wyrmroost Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Wyrmroost Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Dragons World!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.