The minimap mods are not familiar with the Minecraft players when some names like Zan’s Minimap, Rei’s Minimap, JourneyMap, etc. have been in most of the modpacks these days. These mods have a general and important feature that the original version of Minecraft does not own: Small map display. However, every different minimap mod will have different display and customization and supporting features.
Some key features of Xaero’s Minimap Mod:
- Display a small map on the left screen.
- Have a stable and smooth operation much more than almost all of other minimap mods.
- Display the whole system of caves.
- Turn on/off some features of chunk line (16×16 block).
- A system of waypoint: Remember to the waypoint and location and then display on a small map.
- Display the radar to find the players, mob, and item.
- Other features: two color modes: Origin and Exact (show the texture of landscape), Zoom in – out: Button I and O.
How to Install Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Xaero’s-Minimap-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Xaeros-Minimap into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.