XP Book Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
XP Book Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game an item in the form of a book. It can save experience point (XP) to upgrade the level of the player.
Is it uncomfortable when after you die, you may lose a huge amount of XP that you spend much time on collecting? Yes, for sure. (just No when you cheat on game). With me, I had nearly 30 level XP, and I was very angry when unfortunately falling into an abyss. Because after that, I lost almost my XP. And as a result, I deleted that world without any mercy. However, it is a period that I did not know about XP Book Mod for Minecraft. With this mod, you can create a book that can save the XP for the player. The way to crafting this book can be found below. This book can store 1500 XP (from level 0 to level 30). It can lighten when storing the XP. For using it, you hold Shift and right-click to store XP. And just right-click to retrieve it.
How to Install XP Book Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, XP-Book.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for XP Book Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
XP Book Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.