XP Matters Mod 1.12.2 (Increases Health As You Level Up)
XP Matters Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that will make your experience points more important than ever!
Normally, experience points will be used to enhance or repair the equipment. Those things are also very important already. However, XP Matters will add a new feature to your experience points that will increase your health!
By default, for every level, you gain 0.5 health (or ¼ of a heart). This means that for every 4 levels, you will gain 2 health (or 1 heart). At level 40, you will gain 20 health (or 10 hearts) and this is the default limit of the mod.
You can completely customize the amount of health increase per level and the amount of health limit that you receive in the mod’s configuration file. As you can see in the image, I adjusted it to a rather ridiculous level and made me almost immortal!
You should note that if you use up experience points (either dead or empowered), your bonus health will disappear.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install XP Matters Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, XP-Matters-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for XP Matters Mod 1.12.2
XP Matters Mod 1.12.2 (Increases Health As You Level Up) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.