Xtones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a specialized mod for building and interior designing. The mod is created from the source codes of Ztones mod. After receiving permission from Ztones ‘s creator, Original_Dutch – a Curse Forge mod developer has created Xtones. The mod adds into the game a series of building blocks with the futuristic theme, and the players can adjust their colors and patterns, thus creating a total of 16 different choices for each new blocks.
Minecraft is a game of creativity, but a number of blocks that it has available to use is quite limited. Buildings that only use the default blocks of Minecraft look rough and without their own personalities. But with the myriad of mods that introduce new blocks into the game, players can freely choose the right ones for their projects without any difficulties.
Xtones is such a mod. Featuring a staggering amount of blocks from different themes, each block has 16 patterns and colors; together they give the players hundreds of options and combinations. Furthermore, just like what Ztones did, Xtones is also capable of integrating with the CTM system of Chisel mod, thus creating dozens of more designs.
Xtones requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Xtones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Xtones.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Xtones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2