XyCraft: World Mod (1.19.2) is a required component of most of the mods, and while this could have likely been packaged into Core there was some debate about providing external developers tools without requiring the world gen aspect. For that very reason, this was separated out. Any and all world generation or exploration shall reside in this module.
- Provides the world gen for all XyCraft modules
- Materials such as Xychorium and Aluminum with proper tags
- Adds decorative blocks using the iconic XyCraft cloud and glow effect
- Satisfactory like ore nodes in some concept.
- More exploration rewards for the player
- In game guidance for where to find materials and what to do with them.
- Food/plant items such as corn and tomatoes.
- Possibly a dimension, but that is not on the current roadmap if it does happen.
- Experience dropped from mining the ores.
- More block variations and options.
It’s a box… of blocks. Does it need to do anything?
Some of the mountable light source blocks in XyCraft World
A few of the block options in XyCraft World
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
XyCraft: World Mod (1.19.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Forge version: Download from Server 1
XyCraft: World Mod (1.19.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.