Yet Another ChopDown Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Yet Another Chopdown Mod.
Yet Another ChopDown Mod is an unofficial “port” version of another mod called “Chopdown”. Chopdown is a mod created to make logging simpler.
Wood is a very important resource at nearly all stages of Minecraft. It is also used for decoration and construction blocks, so logging is a job that players need to do regularly. ChopDown will make logging a little easier by making the way the tree falls when you break a block of the trunk. This means that you can continue to break the wood underground without having to climb. It is especially useful for tall trees that players cannot reach and need to put blocks on.
Because it seems that ChopDown has stopped updating in version 1.12.2, Yet Another ChopDown Mod will bring this feature to 1.15.2 for you who are playing Minecraft in this version.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Yet Another ChopDown Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Yet-Another-ChopDown-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Yet Another ChopDown Mod 1.15.2
Yet Another ChopDown Mod 1.15.2 (Make Collecting Wood A Little Bit Easier) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.