Yet Another Config Lib [1.19.2] was made to fill a hole in this area of Fabric modding. The existing main config libraries what don’t want from them:
- Cloth Config API: It’s stale. The developer of cloth has clarified that they are likely not going to add any more features. They don’t want to touch it.
- SpruceUI: It isn’t designed for configuration. In this essence the design feels cluttered.
- MidnightLib: It’s mostly bloat and doesn’t have a focus on config. This library includes other unwanted features such as cosmetics.
- OwoLib: It’s content focused. Like MidnightLib, it does a lot of other things as well, adding to the size.
- It’s just a config library. YACL contains no other features, just config screen generation.
- It’s lightweight. YACL leaves managing your config up to you, it doesn’t contain an alternative to AutoConfig or similar.
- Easy API. YACL takes inspiration from Sodium’s internal configuration library.
- It’s styled to fit in Minecraft. YACL’s GUI is designed to fit right in.
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Yet Another Config Lib [1.19.2] Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Fabric version: Download from Server 1
Yet Another Config Lib [1.19.2] – A Builder-Based Configuration is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.