Zelda Mobs Mod does exactly what the name implies. It mainly implements various iconic mobs from the Zelda franchise into Minecraft such as Gibdos, Darknuts, Bokoblins or Stalchild. There will be more mobs updated in the future. If you are a big fan of Zelda, this mod is extremely perfect for you.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Zelda Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Zelda Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Gibdos and Darknuts) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.