Zoom Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Zoom mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 provides the zoom function which helps player to look further similar to Optifine.
Everyone is familiar with Zoom – an ability to look much further, like looking through a binocular.
The left image is without zoom, the right image is zoomed in
Similar to zoom in Optifine HD, this mod helps player to look further without having to install Optifine HD (Optifine HD helps reduce frames lag, improve FPS, I recommend you to download it from our website and give it a try)
Hotkeys can be customized in config mod. Straightforward and easy to use, no need to explain any further; just go ahead and download from the link below!
How to Install Zoom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Zoom-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Zoom-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Zoom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Zoom Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.